THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 13, 2010

TOUR TALK

hi guys. im depressed.
you're lafin'
you're both kind of sexy in yr own ways ;)
2 more days! Chad make sure Gabriella comes to the Oakland show, I forgot to giver her $5 for that breakfast so I wanna give her a record if she wants one!
or maybe you should start by offering $5?
lets get fuct 2night.

okay...lets get HYPER! (Redbullz n' shit)
I'm good.
No hyper?
I fucked up, i meant to say, im gonna read a good book and drink TEQUILA!!! PARTEE!!!
Kurt Vonnegut?
:)
mmm roasted nuts!
Lets go plant stomping after the show tonight!
HAHA
Fudge off buster!
STUPID LEEK!
TAKE A LEAK ON THE LEEK.
I wanna make 1 and a half new friends tonight!
I don't feel good, fuck Subway, corporate VEGGIE WHORES.
corporate veggie WAR!
the drive tonight is gonna be fun. like, like.
I HOPE SO
crazy sexy cool drive tonight. lets go fucken CRAZY, i could party no matter what!
Like whatever, as long as theres a party, i will party. DUDE.
ELL OH ELL!|
Fucken skary brah! Crass have got some strong opinions, kinda harshing my cloud of nausea buzz.
I just hate when religion ruins my fun.
bye.
fuck ya.

No comments: