THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CLAM LIFE #1

My trip started with a bus ride to Bellingham, Washington. A hicks paradise in the freezing and rainy pacific northwest. Going through the border is always a nightmare, but this time it seemed fairly easy.
After arriving in Bellingham I was cabbed to my lovely king-sized hotel room for the night. I ordered a pizza and drank pepsi while watching Full House. (Jesse should dump that bitch girlfriend of his).

The next morning I flew to Oakland where I was picked up by the lovely Shannon Shaw, (singer and bass player for Shannon and The Clams). Oakland can be really scary but is also really pretty and relaxing. We walked around a giant cemetery where Black Dahlia and some other celebs are buried, ate burgers at Giant Burger and watched The Fly. 

The next few days included a BBQ with Oakland homes, thrift shopping for Clams costumes, and Mai Tai's at the Tonga Room (a boat styled, Tiki bar in San Francisco where they make it rain from the ceiling). I also had my first practice with the Clams which went really well.

Tomorrow is my last day in Oakland before we head out on tour. 

xoxo


My hotel room in Bellingham

Shannon sewing Clams costumes

Patty BBQ'ing

BBQ

Muscle Cat

Kandis and Patty

Kandis

Shannon Cookin'

Shannon with Sam Wrestlo

BBQ

Skids

2 comments:

windylou said...

crazings! I just stumbled on to this site from another random blogger site. We've been listening to Shannon and the Clams non-stop the last few weeks.

NCAAFBALLROX said...

You need to research the difference between "grilling" (which is represented in your photos) & "BBQ / barbecue" (which is not what is shown in the photos).